Invitation for Bids (IFB)
(Authorised under Section 16 of the Public Procurement Act 2006)
Procurement Ref. No: MTPA/IFB/2021/6 PR Services
in the People’s Republic of China
1. The Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority (MTPA) is proceeding with a Request for Proposals online and is inviting potential Consultants to submit their proposals through the Government eProcurement System for Public Relations Services in the People’s Republic of China.
2. Request for Proposal Documents may be downloaded from the eProcurement System https://eproc.publicprocurement.govmu.org. Reference Number on the system: MTPA/IFB/2021/6.
3. To be able to participate in the exercise, Bidders must be registered on the eProcurement System and must possess the Digital Signature Certificate.
4. Proposals must be submitted online on the eProcurement System at latest by Thursday 17th June 2021 up to 13: 00 hours (Mauritian Time).
5. Bidders are encouraged to submit their bids online well before the submission deadline and not wait for the last moment to avail of any assistance that may be required from the Procurement Policy Office Helpdesk.
6. TConsultants who have submitted proposals online by the closing date and time shall decrypt and re-encrypt their proposals as from Thursday 17th June 2021 from 14hr01 hours to Friday 18th June 2021 up to 14hr00 (Mauritian Time).
7. Proposals received will be opened online in the presence of the Consultants’ representatives who choose to attend at the address given hereunder on Friday 18th June 2021 at 14hr01 (Mauritian Time):
MTPA, Level 5, Victoria House, St. Louis Street, Port Louis
8. The MTPA reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal and to annul the bidding process and reject all proposals at any time prior to award of the Contract, without thereby incurring any liability to any Bidder.
26 April 2021
Notice PR China 21